All prices are inclusive of GST
- Please allow up to 1 week for your order to be processed and shipped. If your order is urgent, let us know and we will assist if possible.
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive tracking information via email.
- We use Australia Post or Sendle (depending on your location) to send all orders.
- We do ship internationally. All international orders need to be emailed to email@example.com for a shipping quote. Once confirmed an invoice will be sent.
- We charge standard rates calculated by weight.
> 500g - $7.50
> 1kg - $9.95
> 3kg - $12.95
> 5kg - $14.95
> 10kg $21.95
> 25kg $29.95
Local Pick Up:
For anyone wanting local pick up (Margate area) please use our contact form for further instructions or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an item is damaged in transit, we will arrange for a replacement or refund with sufficient evidence of such damage.
- We will arrange a refund, return or replacement on any goods that arrive in a faulty or damaged condition - in accordance with Australian consumer law legislation.
- We do not accept return for change of mind so please choose carefully.
A pre-order is an order placed for an item that is currently out of stock. We open pre-orders for popular item that sells out quickly. This also guarantees an immediate dispatch when the product arrives in stock. Please note that orders that include other products will not be shipped until the pre-order item is available, as they will be sent as one delivery.
- Some items are listed as *Bulky/Heavy items that require you to email us your shipping address before placing your order so we can get you an accurate shipping quote.
- You can purchase bulky items directly from our website using the base shipping rate which will be allocated at checkout. However if delivery to your address is more than the base shipping rate charged, we will email you a shipping invoice for the difference.